Friday, February 19, 2010

Boss Distortios DS-1. Review.



This pedal is simple to use. This is my first pedal and I got it brand-spankin' new. It comes with a manual and some sample settings to help unexperienced users. // 10
Sound: I use this with my Peavey Raptor and Backstage amp since I don't have alot of money. This pedal is never noisy, even when it's maxed out. The effects of this pedal are endless. You can get almost any sound you want from this baby. Yepperz' you can sure get the sound of some good artists, such as Kurt Cobain or James Hetfield, this baby swings with the best of em'. All effects on this baby are awesome. // 10

Reliability & Durability: Damn right you can depend on it, it's rock solid and is made entirely out of metal. Damn right I would use this on a gig without a backup. I'm playing to shows soon and I just got this so I can't wait to try it out. // 10

Impression: I mainly play rock or metal and this pedal suits my every need. I may use a Peavey Raptor but it sounds amazing even with beginners equipment. I have been playing for a few years on my friends old Marlin SG. If this pedal were stolen I would castrate the bastard who stole it. The thing I love about this pedal is the amount of sounds you can get with it. There is nothing I wish this thing had, it's a perfect distortion pedal. People complain about no Overdrive but thats just it, it's not an Overdrive pedal. Buy this thing. // 10

Sound check

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Rambler's Top100 Рейтинг@Mail.ru